First of all, here's a fresh link for our typing club:
This week our homework will be a bit different. We are finishing our good copies of our English stories and I would like for us to concentrate on that. Therefore, there is no official reading homework this week (although I always encourage everyone to read!). The good copies of the stories are due Friday.
Great work on our STEAM PEI workshop today!
1. We are reading in English this week
2. Our division and multiplication quiz is tomorrow. Good luck!
Here is a question from our quiz tomorrow:
Représente 24 ÷ 6 en matrice.
1. We are reading in English this week!
2. If you did not do so in class, please finish your math sheet
3. We have a quiz on multiplication and division this Friday!
A reminder that we are reading in French this week!
In math, we worked on pages 50 and 51. Please complete this at home if you did not finish it in class!
Here's a link to the video on watersheds we watched today:
1. If you did not finish them in class, please do pages 48 and 49 in your math book
2. We are still reading in French this week!
1. Keep reading in French this week! Feel free to keep using your post its and their symbols.
2. In class today we worked on pages 48 and 49 in our math workbook. Many students finished in class, but some need to take their work home with them. For those who would really like to get ahead, tomorrow we will be working on pages 50 and 51.
1. We are reading in French this week! Everyone picked out a book today - please don't forget to record your minutes!
2. There will be a spelling quiz this Friday. It will be "les pluriels."
This week we can read in French or English, except for a few students (whom I already spoke to). A gentle reminder to keep recording your reading in your green duo tang!!!
Please continue to work on your multiplication tables! We will be having a quiz on Monday.
I'm still trying to figure out how students can access typingpal at home. Please let me know if you were successful!
We worked on two pages of math in class today. For students who did not get a chance to finish at home, they were pages 42 and 43.
We are skating tomorrow!
1. Please finish pages 38 and 39 in your math books
2. We still read 100 minutes this week. Please ensure that you record your minutes in your green duo tang
Our source for everything 4A.